(電影「再看我一眼」主題曲)
詞 / 曲 / 唱:Phil Collins
How can I just let you walk away? just let you leave without a trace.
我怎能讓你離開?讓你消失得無影無蹤。
When I stand here taking every breath with you, ooh!
當我站在這兒和你一起呼吸的時候。
You're the only one who really knew me at all.
你是唯一一個真正瞭解我的人!
How can you just walk away from me?
你怎能就這樣離開我?
When all I can do is watch you leave.
我只能無奈的看著你走。
Cos we've shared the laughter and the pain and even shared the tears.
因為我們曾一起同甘共苦甚至那淚水也一起分享。
You're the only one who really knew me at all.
你是唯一真正懂我的人!
So take a look at me now, oh there's just an empty space.
所以現在再看我一眼吧 ! 這兒只剩下空洞的一片。
And there's nothing left here to remind me,
現在再也沒什麼值得我回憶。
just the memory of your face
除了你的面容!
Ooh take a look at me now, well there's just an empty space.
現在看我一眼吧 ! 這兒只剩下空洞的一片
And you coming back to me is against all odds and that's what I've got to face.
你會回到我身邊吧?儘管我必須要面對重重困難。
I wish I could just make you turn around,
我希望我能使你轉過身來
turn around and see me cry.
轉過身來看到我在哭泣。
There's so much I need to say to you,
我有太多的話要對你說。
so many reasons why.
太多的理由。
You're the only one who really knew me at all.
你是唯一真正懂我的人!
So take a look at me now, well there's just an empty space.
所以現在再看我一眼吧 ! 這兒只剩下空洞的一片
And there's nothing left here to remind me, just the memory of your face.
現在再也沒什麼值得我回憶。除了你的面容!
Now take a look at me now, cos there's just an empty space.
所以現在再看我一眼吧 ! 這兒只剩下空洞的一片
But to wait for you, is all I can do and that's what I've got to face.
我在等你回來。這我所能做的和必須面對的。
Take a good look at me now, cos I'll still be standing here.
現在看我一眼吧 ! 因為我還站在這裡等你。
And you coming back to me is against all odds.
儘管困難重重,你會回到我身邊。
It's the chance I've gotta take,
這是個機會我必須抓住。
Take a look at me now.
哦,就再看我一眼吧!
留言列表